Hassle-free House Removals in Birmingham

Birmingham House Removals

Having helped many homeowners reduce their worries with house removals in Birmingham, we understand just how stressful the moving process can be. The huge checklist of tasks that needs to be completed before the move can be particularly overwhelming, however, our services are designed to not only free up more of your time but also help make your ‘moving day’ an exciting experience. After all it is the start of a new adventure!

 

No matter where you are moving to in Birmingham, whether that be Edgbaston, Moseley, Harborne, Selly Oak, or the City Centre, we can offer a comprehensive range of services at competitive prices, including Packing Service, Furniture Assembly Service, Packaging Materials, House Removals and Office Removals. We’re ideally situated to cover the whole of Birmingham and the West Midlands, and though 90% of our clients call upon us for local moves, the remaining 10% need us to pack and move their household belongings much further afield – we’ve completed house removals all over England, Scotland and Wales.

Our all-embracing selection of services includes:

 

  • House Removals
  • Office Removals
  • Packing Service
  • Furniture Assembly
  • Removal Boxes and Packaging Materials
  • Man With a Van Removals

Why choose Sandwell Removals Limited for your upcoming house removal in Birmingham?

 

  • Removal Specialist
  • Fully Insured
  • Checkatrade Member
  • Friendly & Professional Service

We’ve been providing house removals in Birmingham since 2008, covering every town and village this growing city has to offer. You can read our most recent customer reviews on our website as well as Google and Checkatrade, with the majority all coming from our work in and around the West Midlands. Our packing service is extremely popular, especially where large or fragile items are concerned. We carry out this process with a great deal of care and attention, guaranteeing your belongings arrive in their new home safe and sound. We also have full public liability insurance up to the value of £5,000,000 to cover any other damage, as well as Goods in Transit insurance up to the value of £40,000. This type of insurance is assigned to each of our modern vehicles and it covers an all risks basis, including accidental damage cover, whilst your coverage commences from the moment your house furniture and belongings enter our care until they reach their final destination.

 

Though Birmingham is one of the main cities we cover, no two removals are ever the same ­– and that’s exactly why we offer each and every one of our clients a personalised service to meet their needs, timescale and budget. We’ve helped young couples pack up and make the move to their first home as well as growing families who upgraded to larger houses, so no project is to too big, small or complex for Sandwell Removals Ltd.

House Removals Wolverhampton

Moving house? Let us take care of the hard work

Research has shown that for many people, moving house is “one of life’s most stressful events”, especially when the project is carried out without any professional help. With Sandwell Removals Ltd, the actual move itself is the very start of your new adventure and the majority of our clients actually enjoy moving day when they free their mind and allow us to take on the responsibility of delivering their furniture and personal belongings. To learn more about us or to request your FREE no obligation quotation, please call us today on 0121 647 7198 or email us at info@sandwellremovals.co.uk.

Areas we cover in and around Birmingham:

  • Acocks Green
  • Aston
  • Birmingham
  • Bournville
  • Edgbaston
  • Erdington
  • Great Barr
  • Hall Green
  • Handsworth
  • Handsworth Wood
  • Harborne
  • Kings Heath
  • Moseley
  • Northfield
  • Perry Barr
  • Quinton
  • Selly Oak
  • Shirley
  • Small Heath
  • Sutton Coldfield
  • Wylde Green
  • Yardley

Birmingham House Removals

House Removals

Moving House

Removal Company

House Relocation

Local Removal Companies

Removal Man with Van

House Removals Quote









How can we help? Get a quote, email us, or call 0121 647 7198

2018 © Sandwell Removals | Terms & Conditions