House Removals in Sandwell

Sandwell’s Most Trusted House Removal Company

Having helped a huge number of individuals, couples and large families move house in Sandwell, we’ve grown to become the leading house removal company in our area, covering the likes of Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and our hometown West Bromwich. Whether you’re moving locally or far, we can reduce the stress of moving and ensure all of your valuable items arrive in your new home safe and sound. We make it our duty to ensure customers feel comfortable through the relocating process and our dependable service has seen our team collect hundreds of positive reviews online, not just on our website but also Google and Checkatrade where we hold 100% star ratings.

There’s a lot more involved in a house move than the journey itself and we provide a huge range of services to ensure your process is stress-free and smooth from start to finish. This includes Packing Service, Furniture Assembly Service, Packaging Materials, Removals Boxes, Prestige Furniture Covers and Wardrobe Boxes.

No house move is too big or complex for our talented team

 Our all-embracing selection of services includes:

  • House Removals
  • Office Removals
  • Packing Service
  • Furniture Assembly
  • Removal Boxes and Packaging Materials
  • Man With a Van Removals

We know just how important it is to choose a removal company that’s reliable, affordable and flexible, especially when it’s the first time because it’s such a huge life event. We’re confident that after you’ve taken a look at the feedback/ reviews from our previous clients and spoken to us on the phone, the headache of packing up and moving will be soothed. To provide the best possible service, we’ve invested in our modern fleet of vehicles and all of which are equipped with trolleys, straps, tail lifts and ramps, as well as security features like CCTV and GPS tracking. These vehicles are also fully insured and have the necessary insurance in place to cover all relevant aspects of our business.

Removal Companies Sandwell

Being based in West Bromwich means a great deal of our house removals take place in Sandwell, however, we cover all local areas like Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall and the West Midlands. The majority of our customers (90%) call upon our services to move locally whilst the remaining 10% make national moves.

Save yourself endless hassle and heartache and choose Sandwell Removals!

  • Removal Specialist
  • Fully Insured
  • CheckaTrade Member
  • Friendly & Professional Service

Whatever your requirements are, we have a service for you. The majority of our customers choose the full package which includes dissembling/assembling furniture, packing, loading and unloading, whilst we always use the best possible packing materials such as boxes, covers and wardrobe carton to ensure meaningful and fragile items are kept safe at all times. If you need a specialist house removal team in Sandwell for your big moving day, you can request your FREE quotation today by using our quotation form, emailing us at info@sandwellremovals.co.uk or by calling 0121 647 7198. We’re available every day from 7:00 am till 7:00 pm so don’t delay as our diary fills up fast!

Areas we cover in and around Sandwell:

  • Bearwood
  • Blackheath
  • Cradley Heath
  • Great Barr
  • Oldbury
  • Quinton
  • Rowley Regis
  • Smethwick
  • Tipton
  • Tividale
  • Wednesbury
  • West Bromwich

House Removals         Moving House                         Removal Company

House Relocation        Local Removal Companies     Removal Man with Van

House Removals Quote









How can we help? Get a quote, email us, or call 0121 647 7198

2018 © Sandwell Removals | Terms & Conditions